The college has strong running ability and provides high—quality jobs for students.
Founded in 1909, Hebei Chemical & Pharmaceutical College was originally known as the "Zhi Li Tuition School" established by the Qing government in Baoding. Having experienced several developments and changes, it was renamed as "Hebei Chemical Engineering School" in 1982. And it was reconstructed and renamed as "Hebei Chemical & Pharmaceutical College" in May 2002 with the approval of the Hebei Provincial Government. Such upgrade means it has entered the ranks of higher vocational education.
For more than 100 years, the college has been adhering to its running philosophy of "learning by virtue, working by technology". The college has always been devoting itself to cult... Learn More >>